Outlast 2 Full Download 2024

• Outlast 2 - Journey into the Heart of Darkness

Hello horror enthusiasts!

Today, I'm excited to introduce you to the second game in the Outlast series, Outlast 2, which has made a significant impact in the world of horror games. Are you ready to uncover the secrets of a terrifying cult and survive in a dark world? Let's explore the chilling world of Outlast 2 and its system requirements together.

About the Game

Outlast 2 is a first-person survival horror game developed by Red Barrels. In this game, you play as journalist couple Blake and Lynn Langermann, investigating a helicopter crash in a remote area of Arizona.

Story

Blake and Lynn Langermann travel to a remote area of Arizona to investigate a murder, but their helicopter crashes. Lynn goes missing, and Blake must face a terrifying cult and supernatural events to find his wife.

İn Game Visuals;

System Requirements

Minimum System Requirements:

• Operating System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-530
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Storage: 30 GB available space

Recommended System Requirements:

• Operating System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i5
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 1.5 GB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7850
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 30 GB available space
    Alıntı

Full Download ---> İndirme bağlantısını görmek için Giriş Yap veya Kayıt Ol.

Mesaj bir defa düzenlendi. Son düzenleyen: Skyness (17 Temmuz 2024 16:14).

Şimdi katılın!

Henüz hesabınız yok mu? Topluluğumuzun aktif bir üyesi olun ve oyunlarla, yazılımlarla ilgili ilginç konuları keşfedin! Kaydolun ve tartışmalara katılın, deneyimlerinizi paylaşın ve yeni arkadaşlar edinin. Topluluğumuzda herkesin kendine göre bir yer bulabileceğinden eminiz. Hadi, gelin ve bizimle birlikte eğlenceli ve bilgilendirici bir yolculuğa çıkın!